Many of you know I’m addicted to exercise. How am I adjusting to a different lifestyle, you may wonder? Well, I walk at least 20 minutes a day, to and from language training, and sometimes more if we go on field trips. My yoga mat is permanently laid out on the floor of my bedroom so I can practice at any time! So I’ve been doing a little yoga (иога) every night and trying to throw in some core/strength training with the help of P90X, resistance bands, and pushups.
But the latest and most exciting discovery: a HUGE field (well, fields) at the end of my street with a dirt road going for what seems like miles. Two of my cluster-mates and I went for an incredible run on Sunday in the warm breeze and sunshine. Some training days are really long, but on the shorter days I will definitely run in these fields.
No comments:
Post a Comment