Disclaimer

*Disclaimer: the contents, views & information presented in this website are my own and do not represent the Peace Corps, Peace Corps/Ukraine, the US Government, or the Government of Ukraine.

11 July 2010

It's real: I'm going to be a Peace Corps Volunteer!

Hi everyone! As many of you know, I graduated from Oberlin College in May 2010 and spent much of the spring semester applying, interviewing and filling out medical forms in hopes of joining the Peace Corps. On July 8, I received an official "invitation to serve"! So, on September 17 I will embark on an exciting 27 months of teaching secondary English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) in Ukraine. This blog will help me keep in touch with all of you, as I will post information on Ukraine culture/politics/history/religion/food as well as my experiences once my service begins. Hope you’ll stay in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Two of my roommates are from Ukraine! I'll be very excited to read about your experiences! Good luck, have fun and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete